P4P - does it fit the DJI P3P Hard case? Help appreciated

Reaction score
Thinking of selling my P3P for a P4P and wondered of I can use the existing P3P hard case?

Reactions: NikitaMaru
Depends, most formed cases for the 3: the 4 will not fit correctly. You would need to check with the specific case maker...

Thinking of selling my P3P for a P4P and wondered of I can use the existing P3P hard case?
Great you've touched that issue. I also have the same question? As i know now, after buying P4P, it doesnt fit. BUT I like that DJI original Hard Case from my P3P (usually i travel to the video location on my bike) so much that i dont want to change it. Maybe someone found any tutorial or video how to modify the inside case foam from p3p to p4p. And not to fail it ) ?

Great you've touched that issue. I also have the same question? As i know now, after buying P4P, it doesnt fit. BUT I like that DJI original Hard Case from my P3P (usually i travel to the video location on my bike) so much that i dont want to change it. Maybe someone found any tutorial or video how to modify the inside case foam from p3p to p4p. And not to fail it ) ?

If you do end up buying another case for your P4, you may want to consider the Case Club case. I couldn't be happier with mine. It's made in the USA, too. Normally buy Pelican, but this is just as good, and well designed just for the P4.
Terry

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is one video that I had found time ago. I like so much my DJI P3 hardshell but I think that is more convinient buy a good backpack made for P4P, I don't trust in my hands with a knife cutting these expensive styrofoam... maybe sell the backpack is the best choice

Enviado desde mi Nexus 6P mediante Tapatalk

I do not think you can. I ran into the same situation when I sold my P3P a while back for the P4. I had a very nice back which I really like and could not put it to use with the P3P so I had to include in the sale. Good news is that everything I bought for the P4, including batteries, works on the P4 PRO I just bought, except for the filters.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic