P4P DJI Go 4 Facebook Live Stream issue

Yea works good on my p4. It is hit or miss on my p4p i think the app needs updating honestly .... they have been kind of slacking with updates lately I know we just had one but it really wasn't for the p4p. Anyways looks like we will have to wait for a fix

P4 - I had that problem yesterday along with the app turning off twice while in flight.
Never had this problem before.
A/C was still joystick controllable throughout, so I just re opened app and went about my business.

Phantom 4. polar pro kit and lenses.

I get this message
"LIVESTREAMING TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE IN DJI GO 4" with P4P on dji go 4

My wife gets the same message using her P4 on dji go 4.

We haven't been able to get it to work at all, not once. Sort of a bummer as we used this feature all time on dji go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Anyone else having issues with Facebook live streaming from their P4P using DJI Go 4?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yup... same as everyone else, but I did get to "pound" on support about this in a phone call last week, while grinding them on warranty repairs to my P3S which bricked during an attempted firmware update.

I had a "laundry list" of issues and got most of them sorted, including a response to this very issue indicating that a fix was in the works.

Reactions: MedicFL1
Hello, when I start my live feed on Facebook, no one seems me live. When I end the stream, videos gets published on my wall. Any ideas what I am doing wrong ?

Hello, when I start my live feed on Facebook, no one seems me live. When I end the stream, videos gets published on my wall. Any ideas what I am doing wrong ?
? WiFi working correctly when transmitting to Facebook?
Otherwise it's going to take it as a video upload.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31