P4P charge missing from Bank account

Reaction score
I ordered on the 15th. The money was deducted right away and was labeled as processing on my bank statement until tonight the money is back in my account and I can't find the charge anywhere on my statement. Any ideas as to why?

Mine shows that too, but I wouldn't worry about it. I think it initially goes through as an authorization, but it should post through. My DJI order status hasn't changed.

I received the money back into my account this morning as well. I hope my place in line isn't canceled:(

Im bank of america as well. When I bought the P4P, it did some fraud alert and i had to verify it and run it again. I did that and placed my order again. The money never went to processing, or never showed pending or anything, the $1500 is still just sitting in my checking account. I've confirmed twice with DJI that my order is still good and processing. So I'm thinking its just a BOA thing. If you look at DJI's transaction policy is says theyll charge when they ship.

So, I think we're good.

that being said, I just canceled my DJI order and ordered through newegg. They are saying they will ship on 11/25, ive been told my DJI that mine wont ship till 11/30.

All Credit Cards do that. u normally don't see it though bc its not ur bank account. But you used ur BoA debit(visa) card so u could see the transaction on ur BoA account. Its just dji checking that the money is there, if u did not have the cash in ur account the order would have not processed. DJI will pull the money before the order ships. Oh btw BoA is going to hit u with a 3% "INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTION FEE" Bank Fee, so like $45.00 on a $1499.00 order

When you charge something, most times you will see the charge almost immediately on your card. If the entity making the charge does not follow up with the final with a few days, the charge reverts back automatically (like getting gas and seeing $1 show on your charge instead of the full amount). Once they send the final through, it will come out.

So - I just got an email this evening notifying me of my payment processing from PayPal. I have a P4+ ordered. I have yet to receive a shipping confirmation and the order status page shows only up to payment processed. I do recall them saying on the DJI page shipping was 1-2 weeks from receipt of payment, but I'm hoping something a little sooner. Fingers crossed !!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4