P4P+ and cellular data

Reaction score
It looks like there may be a way to connect to cellular data in the p4p+ controller. Does anyone know how to do this?
I have it connected to my wifi network but, obviously, when out of range I lose the maps, etc.
thanks,
Mike

I just turned on "Personal Hotspot" on my iPhone, turned on the controller and p4p, then connected to my phones wifi and then logged into DJI, seems to all work well.

Yes, the DGI GO on the P4P+ will have transparent Internet access if you tether to your cellphone, just like the P4P does if using a cellphone.

For now you can definitely connect to you cellphones hotspot but I too have the P4P+ and was cruising around the settings on the remote. It's built on an android OS and there was a setting in the OS that mentioned cellular data or cellular SIM card. I do recall seeing that. I figured either that was a future plan or left in from their android OS on accident. I don't have any plans of taking the remote apart but I'll be curious to see if any videos pop up on YouTube of the inside of the remote or tablet and if it has a SIM card spot.

Edit: attached pics

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
1c257d2b86d29c56cf9b950ff724b28c.jpg
178e42c927418bae9f4a3a3528d56acd.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JesterPhotog

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member