P4

Reaction score
My phantom 4 flew past the home point and landed a block away.. now it's flying weird and not staying in one spot when hovering??? What do I do???

My phantom 4 flew past the home point and landed a block away.. now it's flying weird and not staying in one spot when hovering??? What do I do???

Did you calibrate your compass before flight? Also might need to calibrate the IMU. I've had a problem with bugs getting splattered on my VPS and OAS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you calibrate your compass before flight? Also might need to calibrate the IMU. I've had a problem with bugs getting splattered on my VPS and OAS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't calibrate the compass but I already did the IMU

Does the Go app show the aircraft location accurately? If not then it suggests a GPS problem.
The go app had the right home point even after my drone landed itself a block away on the corner of a fairly busy intersection where it sat for 3.5hrs.. Haha it was a crazy day

The go app had the right home point even after my drone landed itself a block away on the corner of a fairly busy intersection where it sat for 3.5hrs.. Haha it was a crazy day

Right, but I wasn't asking if the home point was correct, I was asking whether the subsequent location of the aircraft, when it landed in the wrong place, was correct. What does the flight log show in terms of position and satellites?

Right, but I wasn't asking if the home point was correct, I was asking whether the subsequent location of the aircraft, when it landed in the wrong place, was correct. What does the flight log show in terms of position and satellites?
Yes it ended up being correct.

Ok so I calibrated the IMU and compass then it was flying even crazier and ended up crashing.. Any other suggestions

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20