P4 with the fixins

Reaction score
Ordered my phantom 4 with two extra batteries and new backpack on 3/2. Hopefully im in the top few thousand.
Im super stoked. its thr 15th right?

Reactions: mirrorimage
Yes -- they start shipping on the 15th.

Ordered mine the day after the launch... hope I'll be able to get one soon after the 15th... I wonder how many people actually pre-ordered one...

Where did you purchase the backpack from and may I ask the cost?

Ordered mine here in Calgary AB, Canada today from the local dealer (Apple is overpriced and I don't like them)...My first Quad Drone, stomach churned when I gave my deposit. The dealer said I should have the first part of April. I too ordered two extra batteries. Got the P4 for $1849 CAD and the batteries for $220 taxes in.

I ordered mine direct from my dji go app, which means directly from dji. I paid $1399 for the phantom and i got the new multiuse backpack for $199 and 2 batteries at $169 each. I also got the ipad sunshade for $16. Free shipping. All said and done it was $1,952.00 US.

Reactions: isopro
Just got email confirmation my phantom 4 shipped today. I have to wait on the new multifunctional backpack but still get my bird two extra batteries in sunshade for iPad 4. Will post pics when it arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: auen1
622adbc576c51a9c349355ff4365a3ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20