P4 With Ipad 4

Reaction score
When i got my P4 i was using my One Plus Two phone and works well, i was told that ipad mini 2 is compatible with P4 but in the end it's just a shitty investment that I won't recommend to anyone!!

Anyone using a ipad 4 with the P4 without any issues, since ipad 4 has a separate GPU.. my guess it will be fine. Need some thoughts on users using ipad 4 with the P4.

Thanks a bunch :)

The iPad Mini 2 has a faster processor, so it would be a better choice than the iPad 4. Or, use another Apple device from this list.

Ipad 4 is barely usable. Some video lag and occasional green screen. When the ipad 4 heats up it get's worse.
My 6S plus works smooth even on battery saver.

The only time I was having problems with my iPad 4 was when the temp was at or above 100 deg F. The video is good for most of the flight, but would go bad when it couldn't shed the heat. This is even while using the DJI shroud. Now that it is getting cooler, I don't foresee anymore problems.

The only time I was having problems with my iPad 4 was when the temp was at or above 100 deg F. The video is good for most of the flight, but would go bad when it couldn't shed the heat. This is even while using the DJI shroud. Now that it is getting cooler, I don't foresee anymore problems.

Thanks for the advice mate

I used the ipad mini 2 and it got disconnected many times and the feed was getting bad every minute that pass by when i was using it.

My iPad mini 2 works great up to about 92F to 95°F, then it craps out until I can cool it down. The mini 4 runs cooler with the A8 CPU, and I believe the internal distribution of heat is spread out more to dissipate better. My iPad air 2 with the A8 architecture works great. Warm climates need the A8. Make sure you fly without a case on the iPad to dissipate the heat as best possible.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj