P4 update.

Reaction score
Has anyone updated p4 to the very latest update ? The reason I ask is my ipad mini 4G arrived today and when i connected it to the RC it said the aircraft needs updating, I did update both RC and craft a couple of weeks ago when i first got it and its been fine ever since so dont want to update unless really necessary.
If so what differences did you notice if any ?

Thank you for exposing the highly classified hidden file lol.

Update installed successfully after 2 tries. Other than resetting my DJI GO settings back to default, did not notice any other changes.

Being able to turn off the red front LEDs at night is a very nice change: I noticed it shows in the video at night.

Being able to turn off the red front LEDs
That option has always been available in DJI GO.

DJI-GO-Turn-Off-LEDs.png

Reactions: 28wins
I didn't see it in mine but will look later. Thank you!

I never updated it since I bought it. And that is listed in the change log for this version released today, not sure why then?

And that is listed in the change log for this version released today, not sure why then?
They apparently added a new setting in the "Camera Settings" section that will turn off the front LEDs only while taking photos or shooting video. I do not see that setting in DJI GO though.

My experience with DJI Go 2.8.2 was awful. Really bad video quality with errors. Had to hack my way back to 2.8.1 and all issues went away. Now I see there is a bird update that shows the same release date (even though iOS 2.8.2 was actually released about a week ago). Wondering if maybe updating both would provide more stable results but I am frankly really hesitant. Kinda hoping to hear some good experiences from others. Not wanting to do the Guinea pig thing again.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1