P4 UK News

Reaction score
For Uk pilots wanting a p4, the main retailers like RCgeeks or quadcopters uk are saying they still wont have them in stock until April.
Well apple store in the uk have them on shelves to sell now and their is a large stock in the Uk Warehouse now
So if bought direct from DJI will be from the UK storage depot so will come fast by DHL.. No shipping to the uk.

Just thought this info might help some that have pre ordered with retailers, but im sure Retailers will not be happy with this as they will become repair DJI depos at some pint this year also

Most of the Apple Stores here in Italy have P4 on the shelves ... Is not available in UK ?

Yeah i just notice that myself, my local hobby shop RC Cars and Remote Controlled Cars, Drones, Planes and Helis they won't have them until the 1st of april but when i check my local apple store they have them in stock now, only wish i had the money to go purchase one now lol
I think DJI had this planned as they are calling the Phantom 4 Exclusive
And want to use Apple and their services Plus there name of cause.. if you ask me they want to cut the retailer fees expect the dj-Iphone and DJI store near you very soon ;)
a DJI section at the back of all Apple stores.

Reactions: rcfanatics
I think DJI had this planned as they are calling the Phantom 4 Exclusive
And want to use Apple and their services Plus there name of cause.. if you ask me they want to cut the retailer fees expect the dj-Iphone and DJI store near you very soon ;)
a DJI section at the back of all Apple stores.

I ordered a P4 from Apple UK Thursday 10th, and it arrived yesterday.

David

The problem will be if there is a fault it will be no good going in to the Apple store and asking a question because they will not know. Whereas if you go to R C Geeks at Crawley even the "scary" man will help. After service is what I want in any electronic equipment I buy. IMO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4