P4 transmitter battery not full charging

Reaction score
Hi people,
P4 controller battery charging runs only till 3rd led is blinking, then switches off as if the battery is full charged.
Doing test pushing power on button, it shows only leds 1, 2 and 3 on.
In flying P4, transmitter battery is able only to stay for twoP4 battery flights, and at this time Transmitter is olny with 1st led on.

Opened transmitter and checked battery, it is not swelled and voltage is 8.4 vdc

Any suggestions ?
Thanks in advance.

Mine does the same, charge until lights go off. When checking level only 3 lights and on Go4 app remote charge show between 70 and 80%. Get about 5 flights from it

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hi P4 Africa, I sent it to repair thinking thar it was due to battery failure... They told me that is an issue in the RC main board and neeed to be replaced.. as as there are not original new parts replacement for this... it should be needed to use an board from a crashed P4.. or to buy a neW RC. So....
I tookk the RC back again and checked battery and it seemed to be ok. (8.4 V) even when the leds does not show this.
I will do further analisis in full charging the battery and doing a discharge with an 8 OHM 50 Watts resistor to make shure the battery os ok.... but i do believe it is ok... really it seems to be the "intelligent battery" circuitry in the board that has the issue...
So.... I do not see a way out .... I will be looking at someone that crashed P4 and try to buy from the RC..
Best regards

I have the same RC battery led indicator problem. Any updates? And thanks for any help!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik