P4 software update

Reaction score
Please help, I have a P4 and have my flight assessment tomorrow. I have a software update on my tablet, so followed the link etc. The software updated onto the tablet and then asked me to connect it to the P4, I did and then clicked onto the upgrade tab. After a short while, it said it could not update and then requested I created a report which then is sent to DJI, at no point has it told me the problem, nor have I received anything from DJI.
Hope this make sense and that someone can help me.

Kind Regards

Dave.

I also struggeled with the update. Try using the DJI Assistant 2 (on a PC or Mac). After about 20 tries, it worked for me.. There's something seriously wrong with these updates, and I hope DJI is doing something to solve these issues. I had to send my P4 back to my dealer, without even beeing able to fly it a single time, because of a faulty ESC. Not what you expect from a $1500 product.

Make sure your RC is off when updating the craft. First I format the SD card in the bird with the formatting in the craft camera menu, that worked for me.

Make sure your RC is off when updating the craft. First I format the SD card in the bird with the formatting in the craft camera menu, that worked for me.

I've never heard that before, why ? typically when i update i have both the RC and the Craft on. i cant remember where but i thought in the instructions it says to have the RC powered on and connected, but i may be mistaken on that?

I've never heard that before, why ? typically when i update i have both the RC and the Craft on. i cant remember where but i thought in the instructions it says to have the RC powered on and connected, but i may be mistaken on that?
The last update I had every thing on, I did not tap camera in GO and waited for the update notification to update the AC and tapped update, disconnected the tablet from the RC and connected the tablet to the AC and tried many times to update the AC and failed, only after connecting from the tablet to the AC and turning off the RC did the update succeed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl