P4 signal loss and image break-up

Reaction score
I just got a P4 and it seems to be working ok except taht I keep getting signal loss, and image break-up even at very close range like 110 feet away.
Does anyone know how to fix this defect ??
Thanks
Jacques

If you're using an iOS device with the DJI Go app version 2.8.2, then video breakup is "normal". This is a known bug with 2.8.2. You're not alone. DJI is "working on it" and should have a fix out soon.

Reactions: GUP-GX
If you're using an iOS device with the DJI Go app version 2.8.2, then video breakup is "normal". This is a known bug with 2.8.2. You're not alone. DJI is "working on it" and should have a fix out soon.
Thank you for your prompt response. Do you know if it will also fix the loss of signal ??
I also have a P3A which has been working perfectly for 500 flights and 1000 km total distance, so I'm wondering if the P4 is still worth having at this time..!!
Regards
Jacques

Thank you for your prompt response. Do you know if it will also fix the loss of signal ??
I also have a P3A which has been working perfectly for 500 flights and 1000 km total distance, so I'm wondering if the P4 is still worth having at this time..!!
Regards
Jacques
It also seems a paradoxical situation, since the P4 resembles Apple design, it is sold in Apple stores, but does not work well with Apple IOS !!!

Thank you for that! I came on here to ask the same question

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have a P3 A and a P4. Under the exact same conditions, with both drones side by side, the P3 will register 16-18 satellite connections where as the P4 will register only 10-14.
Does anyone know about this or why ??
Jacques

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic