P4 return to home issues....

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm very new to this exciting new world and have only owned my new P4 for a week but I'm having return to home problems. I.e. the coptor just goes to land as opposed to RTH.

Any advice Please?

If you are writhing 20 m of home point, aircraft will just land when you initiate RTH

I suggest you to read the manual thoroughly. RTH is a very important feature and you should also know how to initiate and terminate it in case arises.

Here's that section from the manual:

RTH.jpg

If needed, you can download the Phantom manual from the Phantom downloads page. The RTH feature is pretty complicated, so you should read the manual to learn more about how it works.

If you are writhing 20 m of home point, aircraft will just land when you initiate RTH

I suggest you to read the manual thoroughly. RTH is a very important feature and you should also know how to initiate and terminate it in case arises.

Thank you. Sorry, what is "writhing?"

"within"

Thanks
Makes sense I'll test again tomorrow
When you test tomorrow, double check the RTH altitude and make sure your Home Point is actually where you want it to be.

Do not be startled when the drone takes off vertically after you initiate RTH, assuming you were lower than your RTH set altitude.

AD

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4