P4 pullback shot that you haven't seen yet - A must learn

Very nicely done, thank you for sharing- it's this type of precision flying skill that makes the hobby and the shots you might get so rewarding.

Thank you very much. I believe everyone can do it but it really needs a focus and patience from pilot.

Thank you. sorry for those Ps and Fs. really not into speaking. ahaha
You said something about your English at the start of the video, I understood every part perfectly. I have friends from Phillipines and iindonesia, I enjoy listening to different accents and trying to guess where people might be from. I wish I could speak other languages.

Reactions: Lhonskie18
I got it right- lol.... it's the P's and the F's in the accent (no problem understanding you btw)...

lol.. since I'm not a native speaker I can only judge by his look. English spoken by Indonesian, Philippines, Thai, Malaysian sounds the same to me.

Thank you. it's easy for you to learn this because you already have a place to practice.

urm.. I think I'd rather not. hahaha..
It found my joy in flying forward.

You said something about your English at the start of the video, I understood every part perfectly. I have friends from Phillipines and iindonesia, I enjoy listening to different accents and trying to guess where people might be from. I wish I could speak other languages.
Thank you. hope we can be friends here. Please say Hi to your filipino friends for me.

lol.. since I'm not a native speaker I can only judge by his look. English spoken by Indonesian, Philippines, Thai, Malaysian sounds the same to me.

urm.. I think I'd rather not. hahaha..
It found my joy in flying forward.
i see. you might think it in the future. ahaha..

Awesome skills! You are good with those sticks! Loved the video.

Reactions: Lhonskie18

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20