P4 problem

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've got 2 separate issues P4 and wonder if anyone can help.

Recorded some footage in 4K and ultra. D log mode

Looks ok on the Mac monitor. Bit flat but expected that as its D log.

Import into premier pro cc and drop into timeline let sequence base itself on the file

Render and it looks awful, major compression artefacts and generally rubbish!

Tried different codec settings, new project etc - recorded again some new clips in auto and the same issue.

I've got a new Darth Vader dustbin Mac Pro highly specced. Never had a problem including some already edited 4K footage before I got the drone.

Drives are thunderbolt 2

Issue 2 - think this will mean returning the drone

Micro sd card keeps pinging out now after the 2nd test record.

Look fwd to hearing your thoughts on both issues

We do not know your other settings so can't comment. Don't try flat settings to start with. Also pick auto exposure and then check the quality.

You need to push in the sd card and move little up. That way it will latch properly.

We do not know your other settings so can't comment. Don't try flat settings to start with. Also pick auto exposure and then check the quality.

You need to push in the sd card and move little up. That way it will latch properly.[/QUOTE

You need to push in the sd card and move little up. That way it will latch properly.

Thanks yep tried in full auto at 4K 30 fps and ultra HD. Was going to try 1080 when the card issue happened - had a go with your suggestion but still won't stay in. Only had it 3 weeks so presume it's covered by the stat warranty

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic