P4 poor picture quality.

Reaction score
Hello need some help. Anyone know whats wrong with the picture image size is set at 16.9 but 4.3 isn't any better.
677acf43d6cee3451fce2436387dc688.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

this image looks like you pulled it from teh app. It does not look like its directly from the SD card.

Full resolution images need to be pulled off the SD card on the bird, not taken from the video feed in the app.

Hello Suhail78. It's been transferred directly from the p4 via the dji go app onto my iPad. How do I resolve it?

Remove the SD card from the phantom, and put the SD card into your PC and download the images and videos from it onto the computer. You will notice a HUGE difference in quality, i promise!

That's how you do it. The iPad only contains the low-res footage recorded during flight for quick reference. The actual HD (or UHD) footage is on the SD card. There is no way to transmit hi-res video feed through Lightbridge, the protocol is much too slow for that (it would require a cable feed).

I guess you don't really have to take out the sd card, but its easier than running a wire from the bird to the computer lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan