P4 Pending Update

Seriously. If the firmware is in that bad a shape - maybe we should all stop pining for the extra features. Might be the worst thing to ever happen to our drones. I've been at the front of the line, waiting for this thing - but I'm starting to think I may be better off without them!

Seriously. If the firmware is in that bad a shape - maybe we should all stop pining for the extra features. Might be the worst thing to ever happen to our drones. I've been at the front of the line, waiting for this thing - but I'm starting to think I may be better off without them!

I am starting to think the same thing too, mind you as long as my drone doesn't do a fly away or fail in any way I don't mind! [emoji23]

Noone said it's in a bad shape, to my eyes it's a lot better to have it pushed when ready, and I think this is exactly what they are doing.

The simple fact they have a functional beta testifies their dedication to the project I hope, but with some mavic and more P4P issue to solve as these are their newest products plus some Go App instabilities, it seems logical their Devs are focused there atm.

My doubts are rising as the new features that were showing on my phone (but I could not use) are now gone...

My doubts are rising as the new features that were showing on my phone (but I could not use) are now gone...

Scroll up a bit....

Based on iOS releases 4.0.5 saw these feature appear in the menu but with no firmware they were obviously not operational. Then with 4.0.6 the buttons disappeared and some feared DJI was baking out but.....

There is still hope:

www.phantom4-guide.co.uk/go-app-4-v4-0-6-supports-beta-function/

But for sure DJI is taking its sweet time over it...I really hope they won't fail us...

Wait no that's an app update! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] I guess we are going to have to wait a little longer

So, they are going to re-release the app? 4.06 does not have the extra functions on my phone. (P4 here)

Hi, I am using 4.06 , the 3/7 update P4 and do not see these features. No icon to touch to bring up the extra special settings.

So, they are going to re-release the app? 4.06 does not have the extra functions on my phone. (P4 here)

No, the P4 needs a firmware update and if ever, these functionalities will appear. That's what we're hoping for.[emoji846]

Ok, good. So it should be released soon I'd think. The beta looks really good. Glad their are beta testers out there.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1