P4 or Spark

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking at buying my first drone and I am keen to get one with OA. These are my options within my Budget:
  • Spark with Fly More Combo + DJI Care Refresh
  • Refurbished Phantom 4 + ThinkTank Airport Helipak Bag.
I am unsure whether to go with the portable spark (new) which would fit in my normal camera bag and have the DJI care or go for the bigger P4 (refurbished) for the better video quality/more stable/longer battery life (so can do with one battery) and buy a new bag.

I would be grateful for some advice.

Thanks in advance.

What do you need? Portability or range? If it's portability, the spark is for you. It is range the P4 will be a better choice. The spark last only 16 minutes of battery life while the P4 last 25 minutes.

What do you need? Portability or range? If it's portability, the spark is for you. It is range the P4 will be a better choice. The spark last only 16 minutes of battery life while the P4 last 25 minutes.
Cheers for the reply. Don't need that long of a range really but obviously the longer the range the better.

These two aircraft are night and day. You should review the specs and features carefully to figure out which will best meet your needs.

Reactions: Pharm
The Mavic seems like a logical compromise. (Depending on how much the refurb P4 is going for)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl