P4 or inspire 1 v1 if sameish price?

Reaction score
Hi guys new here. I've done lots of research on the dji models. Question is I've found the inspire for 1500ish rtf versus 1300ish for p4. So I'm torn.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

P4...... I've had. Oh and the I1 just isn't as portable at all. The Phantom line is more user friendly IMO

Reactions: liketogethigh
P4...... I've had. Oh and the I1 just isn't as portable at all. The Phantom line is more user friendly IMO

I agree, for overall fun phantom is the best choice unless you plan to do professional work, then you need the inspire pro with x5 camera. Backpacking the drone is really important imho. Inspire Is very hard to backpack, not to mention setup time.

Reactions: liketogethigh
But the inspire can be fitted with the X5 right? That's a big upgrade.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

jlpnjjp, it would be helpful if you could tell us what you plan on doing with your quadcopter.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Thanks guys. Been away for a week. It would be used for fun and amateur photog/vid. I do love to fly. Portability not a concern for me. Wind is an issue where I live also.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Wind is an issue where I live also.
The Inspire 1 no doubt handles better in the wind. If it's constantly very windy where you fly, then it could be a better choice for you.

Reactions: Antonius Fernand

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20