P4 not for distance flights?

Reaction score
There have been some reports that the P4 comes back very early in distance flights, and that you cannot cancel it anymore. Has anyone flown 3 miles or more and anything to report?

Will do tomorrow when mine comes in. Right now on YouTube all I've seen are little Mickey Mouse back and forth up and down videos. I'll try doing something longer range than I've seen. After all that is what I bought it for.

There has been this flight by DBS, and the bird just started to descend at 26% for some reason. He says he then "played with flight modes" but "it happened mutliple times" so it's very unclear.

Reactions: philmarker
Run time in this flight was a disappointing 18 minutes & that was with the OA disabled!

There has been this flight by DBS, and the bird just started to descend at 26% for some reason. He says he then "played with flight modes" but "it happened mutliple times" so it's very unclear.

Let's see. Then again, at least for me, I'm waiting to see if the motor mounting through the top and bottom shell has positive long term effects on shell durability over long range flights where my phantom 3 craft had some problems. That alone, for me, is already a huge plus. Same for extra speed. As for batteries, let's see as well.

I don't think this has anything to do with the antenna mod.

There have been some reports that the P4 comes back very early in distance flights, and that you cannot cancel it anymore. Has anyone flown 3 miles or more and anything to report?

Mine did that today, I seemed to have to screw sound to cancel it. I thought I had it cancelled, turned back on course, and footward stick made it come back towards home! I finally hit RTH, then when it was engaged, cancelled it. Then I was free.

The p4 goes further than my p3p[emoji4].... 4 miles ez
f2d46a25da76ad605cd9f3ab72847308.jpg
over farm lands and 3.2 along the coast with tons of wifi condos , Ft Lauderdale coast
c8d68dc29b77d08c26f31296d701e3a9.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20