P4 new firmware v1.0.0288

Reaction score
What’s New:
1. Improved download speed for photo and video files.
2. Changed procedure for stopping motors during flight. To stop motors during flight, pull the left stick
to the bottom inside corner while simultaneously pressing the Smart RTH button. This new procedure
will only become available when Remote Controller firmware is updated to the latest version.
3. Optimized Low Battery descent logic.
4. Added support for HDMI expansion module on the remote controller.
5. Optimized control stick movement performance in TapFly mode.
6. Added support for recognizing non-human subjects.
7. Optimized sound effect for powering on the aircraft.
8. Added propeller guard detection. Obstacle Sensing system is automatically disabled when a propeller
guard is installed.

Phantom 4 - Introduction

Reactions: oblivie
Right, but over the air I am at 1.0.177, and I do not get prompted to install 288, nor can I select it. Anyone got it upgraded?

You will get prompted! I had to upgrade 2 times yesterday... I guess the first update was 177 and the second 288. The first update went fast and the second almost 10 min...

You will get prompted! I had to upgrade 2 times yesterday... I guess the first update was 177 and the second 288. The first update went fast and the second almost 10 min...
I think DJI pulled the 288 update. No prompts whatsoever on the two P4s I have here. In the DJI Forum, some users seem to have no video at all after the update...
DJI Forum|NEW PHANTOM 4 FIRMWARE ANNOUNCEMENT

Can someone please figure why disable Object Proximity Sensors when prop guards installed? Could it be that prop guards interfere with sensor waves?

They must come into the optical sensor field of view & interfere with the OA algorythm. I don't know why but it always kind of bothers me when I see a Phantom with prop guards. It's like watching a guy ride up on a Harley with training wheels! :eek:

Can someone please figure why disable Object Proximity Sensors when prop guards installed? Could it be that prop guards interfere with sensor waves?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub