P4, need help choosing tablet

Reaction score
Hi guys, new to the Phantom pilots, I am about to get the P4 tomorrow morning, and to use it properly I'll need a tablet, currently I have the Samsung s7 edge, but I think it won't do me any good as the screen is too small.. What should I get, I live in Croatia so my choices are somewhat limited, and the only condition is that I won't get a apple device.. Thaxton advance for any help!

I use my S7 edge and it is awesome. Screen is ultra sharp. Samsung lead the world with their OLED technology. Apple don't use OLEDs yet!
If you are using android look at the Tab S2 it is awesome but not cheap.
I don't have any trouble at all using my S7 or my older S5.

Dacon thnx, but apple is my last choice, I really don't like ios..
Wibble, is the screen large enough? Does all the info fit on the screen? Will take a look at the tab s2..
Anyway, is GPS necessary for proper operation of the p4

Dacon thnx, but apple is my last choice, I really don't like ios..
Wibble, is the screen large enough? Does all the info fit on the screen? Will take a look at the tab s2..
Anyway, is GPS necessary for proper operation of the p4

Screen is fine. I have no probs with it. Looks bigger on the S2 but I just borrow one from time to time. Can't justify the expense at the moment. You don't actually see any more though!

Thnx for the guide, got a tab s2, doing all the updates and charging at the moment!

Attachments

• 1465219246294.jpg
    1465219246294.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 399
Hi guys, new to the Phantom pilots, I am about to get the P4 tomorrow morning, and to use it properly I'll need a tablet, currently I have the Samsung s7 edge, but I think it won't do me any good as the screen is too small.. What should I get, I live in Croatia so my choices are somewhat limited, and the only condition is that I won't get a apple device.. Thaxton advance for any help!
Hi There
Just to let you know I have a Samsung Galaxy tab S2 and it works great

I will work just fine you will like and it will save you $$$$$$$$$$$

Tab S2 9.7 wifi. Link them together you have choice of flying with either or if you want to show off to friends fly with S7 mirroring screen to S2 which your friends can watch on.

iPad mini 3 recommended by forum help and dji

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

ipad mini2 , the mini3 has no improvements just more expensive. if you want to spend more better get mini4 but 2 is totally sufficient (i even use the first generation and it works).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj