P4 Multi battery charger.

Reaction score
I got in last week the China made (Black) P4 Multi Battery charger in. Looks like the same as the P3 but black and not blue. Same build quality and same fan sound when connected more then 1 battery. I did notice the power cord is a little thicker but pretty much the same.
You can charge up to 3 batteries and 1 remote at the same time. I think I paid 60 bucks from eBay and it took 14 days to arrive here in Texas....
Well worth the money and I wouldn't even think about buying the DJI white plastic charger they just came out with for 90 bucks and charges only one at a time.

Attachments

• 20160526_225401.jpg
    20160526_225401.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 526
  • 20160526_225357.jpg
    20160526_225357.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 515
Every battery cell’s voltage and circulation status can be monitored in real-time, keeping the battery healthy and reducing the risk of crashes. Batteries without intelligent features may cause safety hazards. This is why batteries without circuit protection are not allowed on passenger aircraft. With the Phantom 4 battery the most convenient feature is the ability to press the power button to check on battery levels. No need to wait for the aircraft or remote controller to be powered on

I purchased the same P4 Black Multi Charger a couple of weeks ago from a seller on eBay in CA called Kite Town Store. Paid $65 and it arrived in three days.
I charged 3 batteries, all at about 10 to 15 percent, in an hour and 10 minutes.

It really is a very nice charging unit, and it stays nice and cool during the charging process. The fan is a bit noisy, but so was the Blue one that I had for the P3P. I think both came out of the same factory in China!

Also had the 3 battery charger "Plate" for the P3P, but it only charged one battery at a time, even though there were three connected. In my opinion, a real waste of time and money, and it really got hot in the process.

Reactions: Tripc
Got my 4in1 for p4 today, really liking it but man it's HUGE. There's no way it's going to fit inside of my bag for my drone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Got my 4in1 for p4 today, really liking it but man it's HUGE. There's no way it's going to fit inside of my bag for my drone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Fits in my Procraft case just fine. Along with 4 batteries,ipad air 2,4 in 1 charger. Canon 70 D with lens

I got in last week the China made (Black) P4 Multi Battery charger in. Looks like the same as the P3 but black and not blue. Same build quality and same fan sound when connected more then 1 battery. I did notice the power cord is a little thicker but pretty much the same.
You can charge up to 3 batteries and 1 remote at the same time. I think I paid 60 bucks from eBay and it took 14 days to arrive here in Texas.
That's a pretty good deal, a 210W charger that charges 3 batteries. (17.5V X 12A=210W). That's 70W per battery, very nice.

Thanks for the head-up, as soon as im back in the air, ill make sure to get this :)

anyone having an issue with the cable that charges the controller? i notice if i push it in too far it doesnt charge the controller...

Does the Phantom 4 4 in 1 eBay charger supposed to run the fan as soon as it's plugged in or only when it's charging batteries. I just received one and when I plugged it in the fan doesn't run. I attached 3 charged batteries and still nothing. I will run a battery down and try the charger again. I'm thinking it might be defective. Thanks for your input.

My fan usually turns on after I plug a battery or 2 in.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie