P4 Litchi help

Reaction score
Ok so i flew first Litchi mission today, all went well except 2 things.
I flew around a baseball complex, no one there today.
1) After mission it just started to land....No No No It was trying to land on other side of fence. About 20 feet from take off and on other side of fence :) Manage to take partial control of flight but it kept coming down.
2) Flight was recording focused on home plate. But where did the video get saved or did it not get saved ?

I flew in P mode because i don't have F mode i hear spoke of...Must be a P3 thing ?

Reactions: Mohammed Baset
Ok so i flew first Litchi mission today, all went well except 2 things.
I flew around a baseball complex, no one there today.
1) After mission it just started to land....No No No It was trying to land on other side of fence. About 20 feet from take off and on other side of fence :) Manage to take partial control of flight but it kept coming down.
2) Flight was recording focused on home plate. But where did the video get saved or did it not get saved ?

I flew in P mode because i don't have F mode i hear spoke of...Must be a P3 thing ?
I have had the same thing with another mission flight style program with the bird trying to land in a tree at the end of a mission. I, like you, was fighting it with the "UP" stick, but every time I released the stick it headed for the tree. I was trying to gain some altitude to buy time to navigate to open grass. I finally switched my Remote from F mode to P mode (as I have a P3) and regained full control and the mission stopped controlling the bird. Then it was a snap to land where it was safe. I assume the switches are the same functions but with different letters. I looked and looked after it was all over and never found his nest in that **** tree. :)

Your recording should be on the Secure Digital card on the camera gimbal or bird somewhere

Reactions: Nellett
Ahhhh forgot about that ! I bet it is on the bird chip....Used to DJI Go being saved on ipad. Thanks
I tend to air on side of caution, but I still didn't want to have to climb that fence at 58 LOL

I could really use some advice about a Litchi waypoint mission (I thought it wouldn't be a problem). All kind of little things today on the second flight.

My P4 that refused to "go" on a very easy and close Litchi waypoint mission. The "Go" was in gray in Preflight Report, and not seeming to work. I keep seeing "F" mode referenced in conversations, but I thought that was for a P3 or P2.

Do I need to have it in Atti or Sport Mode? (thought I read it could be in P mode). Did I need to be at a certain altitude? --I might have been too low (I was at about 9 feet high on level ground with no obstructions).

Also, I clipped a very small tree branch landing and broke a prop. I'll have to check this out before I do anything serious, but right now it doesn't seem to be worse for wear. Got it home, and looked it over--everything else seems good, but now I'm a bit nervous.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20