P4 is on its way!!!

Yes I know to register with the FAA but assume I need to wait before I get the drone for a serial number? Good call on the manual..will download that and read it at work tonight. I have flown my brothers P3 Advanced a few times so I know a little of what to expect. Does anyone have the charging cradle from DJi for 99?
You can register with the FAA without the serial, they do not collect that. The registration covers any drones that you own or purchase until it expires.

It's charges (or discharges) one battery at a time.

Reactions: Diaz2010
congrats on your new p4, i just got one a week and a half ago and very impressed....i went with a compact hard case from case club through amazon along with neck strap, sun shade, pro guards, lense cover shorter usb cable for ipad mini2 and a silcone cover for my remote ..happy flying :)

Precisely. I'm just wondering how they plan to cover such events. It seems people are buying up this insurance like hotcakes without knowing exactly what is covered. If it only covers things like theft or loss in a home fire, then it doesn't seem like a replacement for something like DJI Care or Neary Aerial Media's crash insurance.

Just tell them a bird crashed into it, show them all the bug guts, say you saw feathers stuck in the propellers! However from my understanding, they're not going to pay you if the bird sues you[emoji41]

I read about need a certificate or license to fly now?
You only need a certificate if you're flying for commercial purposes.

Geeno, I'm in Wisconsin. The Drone insurance is relatively new. Many State Farm agents aren't aware of it. They started offering it in January of this year. The agent I called never heard about it either. They called the underwriting department and first found out about it.
I don't know if it's offered in all states. It's a personal property policy. Also you don't have to have other State Farm coverage to get it, I don't.
I too would be interested if anyone else here has the insurance and put a claim in. Happy Flyin'

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1