P4 Gimbal Unresponsive Mid-Flight

Lefty, I agree, you are experiencing a different issue. And you seem to be experiencing it consistently. What this particular OP and myself (and many, many others) are noticing is an abrupt loss of power to the gimbal, mid flight. Not the camera, as it will record, just the gimbal. Lefty, I would recommend researching drone nerds. I've not the slightest clue as to their prowess, but at least they actually send you YOUR drone back.
Thanks. I'll look into that. I didn't mean to hijack this thread with my troubles.

Just make the best of it and add a nice audio track to it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks. I'll look into that. I didn't mean to hijack this thread with my troubles.

Nothing hijacked at all! Just wanted to give you that info since DJI is awful about "giving up" on fixing yours and sending a refurb.

Nothing hijacked at all! Just wanted to give you that info since DJI is awful about "giving up" on fixing yours and sending a refurb.

All to familiar with DJI and their lackluster tracking system for repairs. I saw a news link somewhere about a drone repair service that was a scam, but I can't remember the name of the service. Definitely gonna research ANYbody before I sent a $1300 item anywhere.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers