P4 FW Upgrade to DJI GO4

Reaction score
This was probably covered but I couldn't find it. When upgrading the FW of my P4 to use the new DJI GO 4 App do I use the DJI Assistant 2 v1.0.4 or the new DJI Assistant 2 v1.0.7?

Sent from my VS995 using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can upgrade the firmware from DJI GO like this. Or, install the latest version of the DJI Assistant 2 from the P4 downloads page and update it from there.

Thanks msinger, from what you posted I understand that I can use either DJI Assistant. Am I correct?

Sent from my VS995 using PhantomPilots mobile app

You should be able to use either version. If you run into any trouble, then install the latest version.

Reactions: jlrsn
DJI GO 4 is compatible with the P4 too.

Are there any obvious improvements over the dji go 3 app? I also read something about dji switching from google maps to some other companies maps and that there is a lot of spots were the maps are covered with clouds , can I stay with what firmware I have currently and continue to have it use google maps or are we just at the mercy of dji for this. I havent flown since october becuase of the weather and work, so apparently I am missing out on some things. Thanks for the replies.
captain kush

I'll give that a try tomorrow. I bought a Samsung tab A thinking my Verizon droid was probably not adequate.

I'll give that a try tomorrow. I bought a Samsung tab A thinking my Verizon droid was probably not adequate.
I have a Samsung tab4, To get my tab to run well I deleted all the bloatware I could and disabled all the ones I could not delete, next disable the notifications for all the apps. I also deleted all the images that was not needed to clear as much memory as possible. I disabled Google play auto updates. Turn on wifi to cash my maps then always turn off wifi to fly. I also turned off cash video in GO, so far my little tablet runs well as I use it only to fly and review my flight records.

Reactions: Zoiboyz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers