P4 flight simulator help

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where and if the P4 has a flight simulator and if so how to activate it.

It does. P4 has to be turned on too in order to use it too (Which I think is silly, but it is what it is.). GO screen has an icon in upper corner that will open to a menu selection for the flight simulator.

I think you also need to exit the simulator when done and then shut the P4 off else it might return to that sim feature when restarted. Someone may know better as I've been using the RealFlight Drone Simulator a lot since the rain.

Someone else has pointed me to the three bars in the upper right corner and Academy option. They didn't say I had to have the P4 on. The instructions for this drone is really bad.

It depends on the version of DJI GO and the type of device you're using. It'll be in one of the following locations:

DJI-GO-Flight-Simulator-Android.jpg

DJI-GO-Flight-Simulator-Apple.png

DJI-GO-Flight-Simulator-Apple-DJIGO4.jpg

I would recommend to remove the blades prior using simulator;

Known case where the simulator was not enabled despite showing it's interface, so the engine startup sequence did put real motors in motion!! A warning message stating simulator not active was duly displayed (don't remember exact message) but user ignored and persisted to use the simulator.

This happened with previous Go app version so not sure still the case. I know however it really happened because the user was ... Me

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic