P4 flight modes and 2 toggle flight mode switch!

Reaction score
Hello all! First drone and a P4--maybe overshot my abilities a bit! Have searched high and low for an explanation of the flight mode switch on my remote control. The manual shows a 3 position toggle switch for P, S and A modes however my controller has a two position switch!! No explanation of it and I have unsuccessfully tried to figure it out with the DJI app and the switch itself! Haven't seen another post or any info on the web about it. Can someone explain? Also, is there anywhere to find a detailed description of the app for Phantom 4 and all of it's functions? And I mean a 1,2,3 kind of thing with pictures!!! I've flown it successfully in beginner mode, have watched countless videos and read the manual but want to expand of course and would like to be informed of how everything really works. I apologize if any of the issues I'm asking about have been addressed but if someone could point me in the right directions I would be extremely grateful. Thanks in advance.

The manual shows a 3 position toggle switch for P, S and A modes however my controller has a two position switch!! No explanation of it
Please attach a photo so we can see the switch you're referring to.

Here is the picture. I have seen no other references to this.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (6).jpg
    FullSizeRender (6).jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 696
What's beneath the sticker?

I'm referring to the switch you're trying to show us. We cannot see it because there is a sticker covering it :)

OMG!!! How dumb can someone be??? The sticker was not allowing the toggle to move and duh, no one said "remove the sticker" just refer to manual before first use! So very sorry but gee thanks! As you can see I need a thorough explanation of things!!! Sooooo, is there a detailed explanation of the app anywhere to be found???

This overview might be helpful:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl