P4 executive kit V2 via Drone World

Can you post a link?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Don't get ripped off by those scam artists. It is basically a P4 with a $100 ITElite. This "shop" simply buys stuff for like $15 on eBay and sells them for exorbitantly more. They sell a $40 multicharger for $150. They sell $16 filters for $100. This place is sleazy and unconscionable. Spread the word.

Sorry, link is up now!

Reactions: Sky Architect
Don't get ripped off by those scam artists. It is basically a P4 with a $100 ITElite. This "shop" simply buys stuff for like $15 on eBay and sells them for exorbitantly more. They sell a $40 multicharger for $150. They sell $16 filters for $100. This place is sleazy and unconscionable. Spread the word.

I can see that. So to you this isn't a good deal? If not then what do you think everything in it would run you if say, bought from another dealer all brand new?

It is never a good deal to buy from a dealer who lies. The owner of "Drone World" is known as being highly dishonest. You could buy the P4, a multicharger, an ITElite all for less than $1350.
Also, btw- his "extended range" is simply an unboosted ITElite antenna that can be purchased for $100. He upmarks it by a whopping $400. It is one hell of a sleazy company. Just by a P4 and purchase a "4 in one" charger on Amazon. You can buy an extended range antenna from Jake at MaxxUav.com. Don't ever do business with a company that has a reputation for being run by a scam artist. Plenty of other options. This company stays afloat by taking advantage of newbies who don't know that they are being scammed.

I can see that. So to you this isn't a good deal? If not then what do you think everything in it would run you if say, bought from another dealer all brand new?

Reactions: Santiego

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj