P4 dimensions

Reaction score
Hi there flyers!

Does anybody knows what are exact dimensions of P4?
I mean long x width x height with and without props attached.

On site I see only diameter but it doesnt answer me in any way. They dont say all dimensions.

It is very important for me, so if anybody knows please reply.

Haven't seen that yet, but there are several videos on youtube that compare it to the P3. Looks to be the same overall dimensions, more or less, but a little more husky and a bit taller.

Anyone with some update? Maybe someone can do some measurements and put photos please? :)

The motors are spaced exactly the same as before, 350mm diagonally.
The landing gear is a little wider. The height looks to be the same from the side by side YouTube video I've seen, both sitting on a table. If there is any difference, is only a couple mm.

Hi there flyers!

Does anybody knows what are exact dimensions of P4?
I mean long x width x height with and without props attached.

On site I see only diameter but it doesnt answer me in any way. They dont say all dimensions.

It is very important for me, so if anybody knows please reply.
Somebody post up the height, please! I know you guys have a tape measure.;)
image.png

The P4 looks taller to me from this screenshot.

Easy to say. Mine is located quite far away so... I will wait for measurment from You :)

The P3 is 7.5" high without props installed, the P4 is shorter, 7 3/8" high, just a few mm shorter. With props installed they are the same height, 7 5/8"

The landing gear of P4 is a slightly wider at 6 3/4, but still fits into a Microraptor case for P3 just fine, slightly snug.

The P4 landing gear footprint is bigger, measuring 6 3/4" X 6 1/2" versus the P3 which is 6 5/8 X 5 1/2"

Overall width of P4 without props is slightly less than P3 at 11 1/4 verus 11 3/8 for P3

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub