P4 controler for sale?

Reaction score
Hi All:

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area. Anybody have a P4 controller (not the pro) they want to sell. Looking for some spare parts for mine.

Thanks,

Kengi

Yep that is exactly what I'm looking for but, used. I already have one but just need spare parts. I broke a few things on the one I have. One being the Gimbel dial, The ribbon broke because I was putting and antenna extender on it and got careless. If you know of anybody who hasn't extra P4 controller (again, NOT the p4 Pro) that they want to sell please let me know. I'm trying to avoid paying $280 for a new one.

Thanks,

If by 'broke' you mean that tiny little ribbon cable came out of that tiny little connector on the the board, it is not broken. I did this too, and my heart stopped. Then, with a cooler head, I very carefully reinserted the ribbon cable end with a pair of tweezers. Bing, bang, boom, back in business...

No, I mean the ribbon snapped in half. I wish it just popped out of the little connector. :(

I got my GL300C off of EBay for $61, just needed update.
Some are pricey, just take your time, $149 is the common price but you can get lucky.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I got my GL300C off of EBay for $61, just needed update.
Some are pricey, just take your time, $149 is the common price but you can get lucky.

Oh sweet. Thanks for the tip. Also, if you run across one, drop me a line.

Best and happy flying!

Just put gl300c in eBay search, there are at least 10 there now.
Some are new for $269, others accept offers and some are bids.
If you're in a hurry it will cost you, make an offer or bid amount you can live with.

Just put gl300c in eBay search, there are at least 10 there now.
Some are new for $269, others accept offers and some are bids.
If you're in a hurry it will cost you, make an offer or bid amount you can live with.

Yep, already did. Found a used one for $160 or best offer. So, made and offer and we'll see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan