P4 changing dock firmware update?

Reaction score
didn't see this mentioned anyplace so far-- I picked up a P4CH charging dock, and the paperwork mentioned updating firmware. Downloaded Assistant 2, but can't do anything with it. Anybody know if these exist for this charger?

No firmware updates have been released for the P4 charging hub. If DJI releases an update, you'll need to install it using a separate app. They will post it on the P4P downloads page.

didn't see this mentioned anyplace so far-- I picked up a P4CH charging dock, and the paperwork mentioned updating firmware. Downloaded Assistant 2, but can't do anything with it. Anybody know if these exist for this charger?
Hi, I have the same p4 charging dock. I was updating bird, controller and battery firmware through the dji go app. After reading about updates for the charging dock I connected it to my Ipad while still connected to the internet and the go app. It flashed up that there was a update for the hub and did I want to update?
So I just clicked yes, lights flashed and changed colour. After a short time it stated update complete.

Here's how the battery charging hub should be updated per the battery charging hub manual:

Instructions.png

Hi, I have the same p4 charging dock. I was updating bird, controller and battery firmware through the dji go app. After reading about updates for the charging dock I connected it to my Ipad while still connected to the internet and the go app. It flashed up that there was a update for the hub and did I want to update?
So I just clicked yes, lights flashed and changed colour. After a short time it stated update complete.

How did you connect it to your iPad?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I connected it just as the illustration that msinger has put up. If you look up the page a little. I had the dji go app on and connected the multi charger to the tablet, it flashed up a newer firmware update was available do I want to proceed, I clicked yes and it updated.
I have tried it again recently but nothing happened so I'm guessing there are no more updates available yet.
I did look on dji's website but couldn't find a listing for it, don't no why, perhaps they just forgot to list it, who knows.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers