P4 black batteries at Best Buy

Reaction score
Stopped by Best Buy today to pick up some accessories and an extra battery. Went to check out with some filters a sun shade and the battery and turns out they are doing a bundle discount on the black batteries that were for the limited edition black P4's. Instead of 169.00, it is discounted to 123.95. That's a pretty good deal because I could care less what color the battery is, lol. Just wanted to put that out there if anyone is looking for a good deal on these expensive necessities. Of course, you need to also get the accessories to get the deal but who doesn't need extra swag for your drone? Sorry, I'm just excited I finally got a good deal at Best Buy!

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I caught that discount and bought 2. Helps a lot with visual orientation at distance.

What do you have to buy to get the discount? Are the bundles pre set up?

I don't think the bundles were pre set up but I'm sure it hinged on a dollar amount spent. I don't know that amount but I spent just over 50.00

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Just checked best buy and they have P4 white batteries on sale at $165.99 and free two day shipping. Not bad.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl