P4 Battery Cell showing weird cell...help?

can some one look at this flight data for the battery cells and see why the 4th cell is showing 26 and other 3 cells 0? ..also what should the battery read when fully charged as i got three batteries and just checked em and there showing different total capacities...#1 5438mAH , 17.2v, #2 5484mAH , 17.2v, #3 5370mAH, 17.2v thoughts? all have been charged 19-20 times 2 show 4.30-4.31v and the #3 is 4.29v across the board

no one has any idea what happened? help section in this forum not very helpful ???????????????????????????????

no one has any idea what happened? help section in this forum not very helpful ???????????????????????????????
Healthy drones normally show the odd cell to be out but its looking at data and not your battery
keeps a check at the battery info in the go app and let us know if it shows the same and give us more info to go on..
when charged what are the cells saying? 4.3 with one at 4.2?

sorry if you think no one is offering help, but if you search the forum you will see lots of info on batteries.. and the lack of info given means the lack of info your getting back.
How old is the battery, how many times charges? has it been drained down to 7% or less at any time and what does healthy drones say when you have calibraited it..

sorry if you think no one is offering help, but if you search the forum you will see lots of info on batteries.. and the lack of info given means the lack of info your getting back.
How old is the battery, how many times charges? has it been drained down to 7% or less at any time and what does healthy drones say when you have calibraited it..

yes lots of info , but i found nothing on this issue??? hence the thread in the help section

less than a month old, 7-8-2016, 19 times charged, been drained down to 10% ...not sure what you mean by calibrating it...never heard of that???

anything else i need for info that you'd like to know about it to make guess as to what's going in with it???

A new battery has storage chemicals and can take around 15 charges to become fully stable/tuned, so I us a 10-50 lipo system meaning fully charge then use down to 50% only and then charge and back down to 50% until this has been done over 10 times... but now your battery is around 19 charges should be ok as long as it was not used hard in the first 10 charges..
once past 10 charges it is then best to calibrate it by flying until it will fly no more and try get the battery down to 7% or less, I get mine down to less than 5% using a power drain.
Ive even had a battery down to 0% once - at this point i will explain that the go app is set 5% lower than what the battery is, when the go app shows the battery at 5% it is actually 10% or more so at 0% on the app it is 5% or more.. so when i say drain down to 7% i mean 7% on the app.
then after the battery has cooled, fully charge to 100%.. this is calibrating it, resetting its memory and so it can make all cells even ect.

If the battery has been flown down to 50% or less but then left a day or more and used again without charging the cells are not as compact so it might think it has 50% left but only have enough flow as 30% making a power fail. so neber fly with a battery that is only 50% to start with as it can even damage it.
Lipos if treated well and with respect can last many years but one that has not can only last a few charges, sorry if ive waffled or not explained the best that i could.
use it down to as low as you can to 5% and recharge then check the cells is what to do to see if it stablises

Yes
A new battery has storage chemicals and can take around 15 charges to become fully stable/tuned, so I us a 10-50 lipo system meaning fully charge then use down to 50% only and then charge and back down to 50% until this has been done over 10 times... but now your battery is around 19 charges should be ok as long as it was not used hard in the first 10 charges..
once past 10 charges it is then best to calibrate it by flying until it will fly no more and try get the battery down to 7% or less, I get mine down to less than 5% using a power drain.
Ive even had a battery down to 0% once - at this point i will explain that the go app is set 5% lower than what the battery is, when the go app shows the battery at 5% it is actually 10% or more so at 0% on the app it is 5% or more.. so when i say drain down to 7% i mean 7% on the app.
then after the battery has cooled, fully charge to 100%.. this is calibrating it, resetting its memory and so it can make all cells even ect.

If the battery has been flown down to 50% or less but then left a day or more and used again without charging the cells are not as compact so it might think it has 50% left but only have enough flow as 30% making a power fail. so neber fly with a battery that is only 50% to start with as it can even damage it.
Lipos if treated well and with respect can last many years but one that has not can only last a few charges, sorry if ive waffled or not explained the best that i could.
use it down to as low as you can to 5% and recharge then check the cells is what to do to see if it stablises
you explained a lot , thank you very much. I've drained em down to 10-20% for the first probably 10 or so flights just cuz I wanted bird back before 0 I'm some of what you explained now after your post things make more sense. Again big thanks for your time and explanation

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.