P4 Battery - Any discounts/specials currently?

RPP

Reaction score
Website
www.parrikar.com
I want to purchase a battery #3. Any promotions going right now? I haven't been successful finding any.

If you look on Amazon, you are able to find batteries for cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I see that a battery on Amazon for P4 is offered for $119 (instead of the $169). However, I noted that the part number is different. It does not seem to be the latest version of the battery which again is available on Amazon for $169.

I see that a battery on Amazon for P4 is offered for $119 (instead of the $169). However, I noted that the part number is different.
There is no difference performance wise between the new and old style battery.

Reactions: RPP
There is no difference performance wise between the new and old style battery.

Thanks. What is the difference, then, between the two for the significant price difference?

Old style batteries have a defect in the plastic by the lights. If you pop the battery in without simultaneously pressing in both tabs then over time cracks start to develop from the spring underneath. I caught them soon enough after it was discovered to be common that my cracks are not getting any bigger. 3 of my 6 batteries are cracked. If it gets any worse I am just going to plast-aid the cracks but like I said, hold in the tabs as you press the battery in and you will be fine. I believe that they fixed this issue with the newer batteries, not really worth paying $40 extra for thicker plastic

Reactions: RPP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair