P4 Batteries On Sale?

Reaction score
Anybody hear of or see P4 batteries going on sale? It's time for a second one.

Last edited:
A friend of mine is selling 2 white P4 batteries. I believe 1 is brand new and the other has 5 flights. Are you interested because I was going to start a thread in classified section for him.

Sent from my Pixel XL using PhantomPilots mobile app

Oh Thanks but I already bought from one of the sites mentioned above. I'm sure somebody will take you up on the offer though.

Anybody hear of or see P4 batteries going on sale? It's time for a second one.
If you have a Fry's in your area they will match internet prices. I bought one the other day for $111.00. I believe New Egg had it for $111.00 and they matched it. Made out like a bandit as they were $169 at Fry's. They will only match certain places, so you may find yourself walking around away from the counter several times. At least I did because they kept shooting me down. Nope, we don't match that one, nope we don't match that one. Finally I got it. Search the internet for P4 batteries. Note: the batteries are different between P4 and P4P.

Paul

Just bought two P4P batteries at Best Buy in Utah along with two sets of blades. Batteries were listed as $169 and the blades were $9.99 a set. But they have a sale going on for accessories that if you buy three or more you get a discount which made the batteries $127.50 and the blades $7.49. It wasn't on their site and wasn't mentioned in store. We only found out when the cashier rang up the two batteries and two blade sets. A reduction of $42.50 per battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers