P4 batteries on hand?

How many extra P4 batteries have you purchased?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Taking a poll asking how many extra batteires P4 owners use? They are a bit expenseive and am willing to no more than 3 total.

4 so far but will be adding a 5th in the near future.

That should keep me going without breaks till my iPad mini 4/controller run out.

I'll fly while resting/charging the spent batteries in succession.

Last edited:
Unless you got shed loads of money I'd say 3 is perfect.

Professional I always keep 4 in my bag.

I have had days recently where I'll have two jobs in one day and I Shoot photos and video on every job. Unless the realtor says I only need photos.

I've actually just purchased 2 additional slightly used batteries to have just in case.

On a windy day shoot a large property with photos and video, two rounds I can easily burn 2 batteries in one job.

I have purchased a couple of new batteries on eBay without pen package for $80.

If you're making money flying it just makes sense.

If you're not, 2-3 should be fine.

Reactions: jsposito
Professional I always keep 4 in my bag.

I have had days recently where I'll have two jobs in one day and I Shoot photos and video on every job. Unless the realtor says I only need photos.

I've actually just purchased 2 additional slightly used batteries to have just in case.

On a windy day shoot a large property with photos and video, two rounds I can easily burn 2 batteries in one job.

I have purchased a couple of new batteries on eBay without pen package for $80.

If you're making money flying it just makes sense.

If you're not, 2-3 should be fine.

Looks like I will be sticking with 2 batteries - max 3. I keep everything in pristine condition and it's just a matter of time b4 I sell and buy the next best thing so I'll probably take a deeper loss with the xtra batteries. ( I get bored so fast). Since you shoot for a realtor I'd imagine you get closer, much closer than I do and no doubt you have found your perfect camera settings.

I have 6, my backpack has six slots for batteries so I felt obligated to fill them. I rotate three at a time in hopes of prolonging their life.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20