P4 Batteries on Groupon.

Reaction score
Groupon has phantom 4 batteries on sale for $114.99. Has anyone purchased a battery from Groupon? They have free returns and shipping so I may give it a shot.

Groupon is scam..every electronic device i have purchased from them has had some sort of nonsense involved. Returns are nearly impossible. Stick to Amazon or bestbuy when they go on sale.

It appears that the $111 ones are from a company called 1st class savings, they have good reviews but I'm a little worried that they may not be authentic or that they are refurbished.

It appears that the $111 ones are from a company called 1st class savings, they have good reviews but I'm a little worried that they may not be authentic or that they are refurbished.

Its a scam, it will bring nothing but frustration just to save $4.

Beware battery part 342 is the older one with little less power and that some people have had issues with the battery cracking by the LEDs on the front. The newer one has ie 5870 mAh.

That battery will however work fine. Just note potential issue with this battery would be too long storage so will never wake up. Return for exchange if so.

Part 64 will work as compatible with the Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 4 Pro+

0b8e72672045778eb948bce8fa0ddd88.jpg

Beware battery part 342 is the older one with little less power and that some people have had issues with the battery cracking by the LEDs on the front. The newer one has ie 5870 mAh.

That battery will however work fine. Just note potential issue with this battery would be too long storage so will never wake up. Return for exchange if so.

There is no exchange possible with groupon, you can return and wait 10-14 days for a refund.

I ended up ordering the 5870mAh one from Amazon for $169 shipped.

same price as bestbuy. They are about to go on sale in a few weeks from what I understand. $119

same price as bestbuy. They are about to go on sale in a few weeks from what I understand. $119
May I ask how certain you are of that? I want to get another battery and I can definitely wait for that price.

$119 for the high capacity batteries? Where did you hear this?
Never said hicap but $117-119 for p4 batteries at bestbuy is very common maybe about once or twice per quarter and just ended April.

May I ask how certain you are of that? I want to get another battery and I can definitely wait for that price.
They run this promotion 1 or 2 times per quarter and it just ended in April.
Worth waiting to save $50.

Reading post #12 I also thought (and surprised) 119 was for hi cap as reply to "I ended up ordering the 5870mAh".

Never said hicap but $117-119 for p4 batteries at bestbuy is very common maybe about once or twice per quarter and just ended April.
It looks like the only P4 battery on the Best Buy website is the high-capacity one, and its normal price is $169. Is that the one you're referring to?

It looks like the only P4 battery on the Best Buy website is the high-capacity one, and its normal price is $169. Is that the one you're referring to?

Whichever one they currently sell is the one they put on sale from time to time. My neighbor is the GM of a BB here. I'll try to post when he tells me to promo is coming up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20