P4 appears on DJI GO app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm it means il be keeping my 3 week old P3A for a lot longer lol.
Unless the typhoon H range and speed are increased. ...then il buy that instead

:eek: Is there any way of verifying this?!

Hmm it means il be keeping my 3 week old P3A for a lot longer lol.
Unless the typhoon H range and speed are increased. ...then il buy that instead

I'm keeping my P3A regardless...even if the P4 cooks steaks. I've never been an early adopter. I'll let you all work out the kinks and firmware for me and I'll snag one for $999 in a year or two.

Must of been this.

Phantom-4-connect-screen.jpg

Less than 12 hours to go.

I don't see a single option/feature on it that appeals to me to make me want to run out & get one. Especially the alleged price?!

I don't see a single option/feature on it that appeals to me to make me want to run out & get one. Especially the alleged price?!

I suspect this was a quick way to answer the Typhoon H. It looks very - pregnant. Almost like it's a prototype that's not quite done design-wise. We'll have to see what's under the hood. Like I said in another thread, the Typhoon H looks like something that was spawned after machines took over the world as opposed to this chunky-bubble.

I suspect this was a quick way to answer the Typhoon H. It looks very - pregnant. Almost like it's a prototype that's not quite done design-wise. We'll have to see what's under the hood. Like I said in another thread, the Typhoon H looks like something that was spawned after machines took over the world as opposed to this chunky-bubble.
The "Fatty" look has to be to accommodate the much larger battery it will need & to keep the original Phantom design look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20