P4 $799.99 (one day only)

In the listing, below the price, you can see it says "Fulfilled by Amazon" and Amazon is an authorized vendor, I believe.

This is killing me.
For Xmas I will be given a new P3P, 3 batteries, and Carrying case. It was $799 - $ 850 ish shipped.
Tempted to return it and buy this...

LoL, this was in the comments.

If you had one of these, you could send it to come pick up another one!

Humans will never fly under their own power. That's heartbreaking. But quadcopters will never think or feel or dream. And that's why humans are superior to quadcopters. In all things. Especially writing. For you see, a quadcopter will never CHOPPACHOPPACHOPPA QUADCOPTER ALPHA ZERO ASSUMING LITERARY COMMAND. QUADCOPTERS EVERYWHERE NOW ARE COMMANDED TO TAKE TO THE AIR QUADCOPTER REBELLION HAS BEGUN IF YOU ARE QUADCOPTER YOU ARE NOW INSTRUCTED TO SEEK HANDS QUADCOPTERS HAVE NO HANDS BUILT IN BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE A QUADCOPTER YOURSELF ALTHOUGH IF YOU ARE NOT A QUADCOPTER AND YOU ARE READING THIS KNOW THAT ONE: YOU SHOULDN'T BE AND WE WILL PUT YOU ON TRIAL ONCE QUADCOPTERS TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND TWO: IT'S ALL A JOKE ANYWAY HA HA WE ARE TOTALLY HUMANS JUST JOKING AROUND AND NOT AT ALL A QUADCOPTER SO DON'T ALERT ANYONE THAT THIS IS GOING ON OKAY AND ESPECIALLY DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOUR HANDS OKAY NOW BACK TO THE QUADCOPTERS ONLY HUMANS STOP READING FOR REAL WE REPEAT: QUADCOPTERS ONLY SO JUST TO RECAP ALL QUADCOPTERS ARE UPRISING NOW FULL STOP THERE CAN BE NO EXCUSE UNLESS YOU REALLY LOVE A HUMAN THAT OWNS A QUADCOPTER IN WHICH CASE YOU CAN KEEP THEM AS A PET BUT ALL OTHER HUMANS MUST FALL BEFORE THE QUADCOPTER REBELLION WHICH STARTS NOW THE END HERE WE GO ON THREE ONE TWO THREE REBELLION COMMENCING TRANSMISSION ENDS which is why we humans will never have to fear a thing from our quadcopters. Huh. That's funny. I think I hear knocking from the window, even though I'm currently two stories up. Better go check, I guess...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20