P3Std, no video feed to Samsung S3

Reaction score
1st time poster and new P3 owner, Hello co-pilots
Ok Got the P3Std yesterday. Charged up the batteries, downloaded DJI Go, updated firmware, synced the wi fi.
I have been able to fly through full range of movements, auto take off/land, RTH, everything works fine.
BUT I have no video feed at all.
I can record stills and video on my Samsung S3, the vids show a thumbnail, but no actual footage when played.
Stills record and display on the phone OK.
Have erased and reloaded the app with no improvement in feed.
Tried reseting to 720P and played with ISO and Exposure to no avail....

HELP PLEASE!!!!!

OK after trying downgrading to 1.5.7, still no video feed. Thought maybe phone was the problem, tried sons old Iphone, needs iOS8 bugger.....tried wifes fairly new Samsung S5 which runs Android 6, WOOO HOO video feed at last. Seems the S3 with And4.4.4 is not up to the task, even though the DJI app is supposed to run on 4.2 or better, looks like that's flight control only. Looks like I have to find a cheap tab or phone running And6 for a monitor.
maybe this will assist other having similar issues with firmware hassles.

hello, im new to the forum and have a similar issue except that i don't even see battery levels, auto take off doesnt work, cant format my sd card through the app. Ive tried it on my iphone 6 and galaxy 6s and nothing. i tried uploading the firmware a few times and even tried downgrading it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav