P3S without mobile device

Reaction score
About to pick up a P3S. I understand it is possible to fly without a mobile device. Are there any good tutorials for doing this? I am also interested to know if there is any way to capture video while doing so.

I understand it is possible to fly without a mobile device.
While possible, it's really not a good idea. The DJI GO app displays valuable information in real-time as you fly. You also won't be able to do things like record video and take photos without a mobile device.

Keep in mind that you'll need to register your Phantom in DJI GO before your first flight. You should also do the calibrations within the DJI GO app.

Reactions: Etop and LamboH
About to pick up a P3S. I understand it is possible to fly without a mobile device. Are there any good tutorials for doing this? I am also interested to know if there is any way to capture video while doing so.
As said, you can't fly-it until it is registered, you have to have a mobile device to register it. After that point you could, but I would never try it. The app alerts you of many import information before you even start the motors. It is like starting your car and driving before checking if the breaks work, these things fly in the air.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20