P3S will not take pics or video

Reaction score
For some reason I can not take pics or video. I have a nice picture on my iPhone 6 when it's up in the air but when I press the red button it doesn't do anything has anybody had this problem or knows how to resolve it. I was able to take pics and video before but the last two times I've taken it up it won't take pics or video

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I was going through the settings and everything and It shows something about cache and maximum cache. Maybe it has something to do with the cache. I have no idea what that is maybe someone could help me out I really appreciate it thank you

Last edited:
I was fooling around with it and I formatted the SD card and it started working again. I really don't understand what an SD card does but if anybody has time and feels like enlightening me I really would appreciate it

I was fooling around with it and I formatted the SD card and it started working again. I really don't understand what an SD card does but if anybody has time and feels like enlightening me I really would appreciate it

Your SD card stores your pictures and videos, I have seen formatting fixing this in the past, even for myself.

And yes as stated, how full was the card?

The App will show you how large the card is and the space that is left.

Rod

If you don't know what an SD card (actually it's a microSD card) is, I'm assuming you've never removed and replaced it with a different one. The P3S comes with an 8 GB card. It could be that you filled the card to capacity and that's why it would't take any more pictures until you formatted it.

When you take photos and videos with your P3S, how do you save them for viewing later?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav