P3S will not connect.(help)

Reaction score
I purchased a P3S used off of local CL. Bird had not been flown for a long time. Had not been registered,etc. when I went to pick up the owner showed me on his iPhone how to turn on and how to use the controller. The motors would not start and there was a notice on his device that in part stated that the IMU had to be calibrated. I figured I could do that when I got home. At home I put the DJIGo app on my iPhone 6+, the P3 would not connect. I called the previous owner and he could not rember the password he used when he first set up the drone. As you can tell I am a experienced drone pilot and at 79 may be way over my head. An old man with a young spirit wanting to have a good time with my Grandson. Help please!!!

Turn AC and RC on, find the phantom wifi on your phone, and try 12341234 for the password... that is the default password for new phantoms, maybe it was never changed?
Good luck!![emoji846]

Turn AC and RC on, find the phantom wifi on your phone, and try 12341234 for the password... that is the default password for new phantoms, maybe it was never changed?
Good luck!![emoji846]
Thanks-did not work

When you turn on both the controller and drone, do you have a green light on both? If so, you should be able to see the phantom wifi on your phone to be selected.
DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help
In the link, in the 'must have' section is the manual and a bunch of useful information and videos.
I would have ensured the drone worked prior to purchasing but hopefull it's something simple.
Good luck.

When you turn on both the controller and drone, do you have a green light on both? If so, you should be able to see the phantom wifi on your phone to be selected.
DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help
In the link, in the 'must have' section is the manual and a bunch of useful information and videos.
I would have ensured the drone worked prior to purchasing but hopefull it's something simple.
Good luck.
Thanks for the imfo. Slow learner but a lot of fun.

Open the app, the power on the rc then power on the aircraft, then plug the cable in last. This procedure should get you connected.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers