P3S vs Spark

They're both worth the money and they both have their ups and downs. I own a p3a and I'm not getting rid of it when my spark comes. Now I'll just have two drones.
I agree with you. But any serious pilot needs a transmitter. Gestures and mobile phones arn't it [emoji23][emoji106]. However, the fly more pack with the transmitter is interesting but not at that price. Again, agreeing with you, if my bank account could cooperate, i would have any drone that i liked, even the spark which by itself, by the new tech and features would be a nice addition. [emoji106]

From some one who has just sold their P4 to get a spark. For a first timer who's not into photography as such, it's a no brainier. The Spark.

Reactions: vekthor
From some one who has just sold their P4 to get a spark. For a first timer who's not into photography as such, it's a no brainier. The Spark.
Love the spark too. Portability, innovation, pure fun. It's the closest DJI has to a racing drone. That being said, a P4 and a Spark are different beasts, not comparable at all.
I know what i'm talking about. I own a P3S, a P4 and a Spark. Cheers. [emoji106]

I have a p3p p3s, i use the p3s alot just for the fact thst if something happens it's cheaper, and I'm hardly ever going out 3 miles, i get 2,900 feet out of my stock p3s in the city, i would start there it works for me and there is litche

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20