Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

P3s vs P3p picture quality

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Twinnny_twinnn, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Twinnny_twinnn

Hello everyone. I know they are two different cameras. But when it comes to still images do they take the same quality photos and can the P3s do raw photos?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

2. cdronefly

It can do RAW.
    Phantom 3 Standard - Specs, FAQ, manual, video tutorials and DJI GO | DJI

In terms of quality the Advanced and the Pro use a better sensor - but if you are a regular hobbyist and shooting in good light you are unlikely to be able to tell the difference.

If you are going to use the shots for more serious photog work then step up to the Advanced. It has the Sony Sensor - which should make the stills the same as the P3P.

3. Twinnny_twinnn

**** **** ****. I just ordered a standard but I thought both the standard n advance had the same 2k camera. But I just read the specs and saw where the advance do have a Sony sensor ****.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

4. The Suburban Hippie

Here is a pic I took with the standard. You can decide for yourself if it is "good enough" I personally don't feel any of the camera hold a candle to my gopros in dynamic range, clarity and detail. I can tell you for my eye, the 2.7K of the standard looks better than the 2.7K of the advanced. I see the Advanced 2.7K as washed out details

Sunset Snow Shoe pic two by The Suburban Hippie Photographer