P3S video wobble

Reaction score
Took my drone out this morning and video came out with a pretty bad 'wobble' effect, like it was made of jelly. It's never done this before. Any guidance appreciated :)

Check to make sure you don't have a loose screw that's in the back of the gimbal arm. The jelly is likely caused by vibration. You haven't had a crash or anything recently, have you? Check all areas around the gimbal and camera, including the dampers, and try doing a gimbal calibration. Otherwise, was there anything different about the conditions you were flying in (like wind, etc)? Does the Phantom look stable when hovering/flying?

Check to make sure you don't have a loose screw that's in the back of the gimbal arm. The jelly is likely caused by vibration. You haven't had a crash or anything recently, have you? Check all areas around the gimbal and camera, including the dampers, and try doing a gimbal calibration. Otherwise, was there anything different about the conditions you were flying in (like wind, etc)? Does the Phantom look stable when hovering/flying?

The conditions were nothing different to any previous flight... cold, a little wind. I've checked the gimbal and calibrated it, it seems fine and none of the screws were loose. The 'wobble' seems more of an issue when the aircraft is stationary but it isn't a constant issue. I wondered if it was more of a pixelation-rate thing?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers