P3S update issue

Reaction score
I updated to 1.8.10 then noticed some disconnect issues with the live video. I complained to DJI who said the only way to revert the firmware back to a previous version was to send in the drone to them. A couple days later, I noticed they took 1.8.10 off the website and left 1.08.07 (I think) in it's place. Now they have 1.08.0100 on the website. Of course my drone won't update, since that's a lower number than 1.08.10. Any ideas what I can do? Why would they do this to us?

I updated to 1.8.10 then noticed some disconnect issues with the live video. I complained to DJI who said the only way to revert the firmware back to a previous version was to send in the drone to them. A couple days later, I noticed they took 1.8.10 off the website and left 1.08.07 (I think) in it's place. Now they have 1.08.0100 on the website. Of course my drone won't update, since that's a lower number than 1.08.10. Any ideas what I can do? Why would they do this to us?

Standard - New firmware
"Same here. I've had nothing but problems with 1.8.10. I just took off tonight.. literally got 10 seconds of flight 20 feet in the air and the app starts complaining that it disconnected. This has happened multiple times where I have had to land manually because it won't reconnect. I was flying once a little bit out of eyesight when it disconnected, and I couldnt get it back.. I had to make a quick run to to the drone so I could fly by sight to get it to land. At one point, coincidentally after I complained to them about my issues, they took 1.08.10 off the website and went back to an earlier version (Around Apr 2nd 2017). But now they have a newer version back the site as 1.08.0100 (which is less than 1.08.10 so I'm stuck. Once I'm finally on a good firmware, I'm not going to upgrade until every user says it's perfect"

Anybody downgrade from 1.8?
"I'd like to downgrade from 1.08.10 which is awful. But when you put the file on the sd card and then put it in the gimbal camera, doesn't it ignore it because it's an older version number"

Welcome to the Forum!

How many flights have you had before the firmware related problem occurred?

Its unclear,
are you loosing remote control signal and RTH is activating?
are you loosing video image?
are you loosing telemetry?

You are "stating on the web site", do you mean the app?
If not post a link.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4