P3s suddenly swings side to side and crashes to the ground

Reaction score
Could my summit prop gaurds be causing the problem. I read the screws could Pierce motor wires. I guess I'll take them off and see what happens, any suggestions? Thanks

If you upload your flight log here and post a link back, we can take a look to see if there is any indication as to what happened.

I read the screws could Pierce motor wires.
This could happen if you used screws made for the Phantom 2 (they are longer) or did not re-insert the original motor screws when taking off your prop guards.

I'm very new, could you please tell me how to upload my flight log, it's happened twice, so far luckily broke 1 guard one, and 2 the last time, could it be vortex ring?

I got my flight record on my computer desktop, can I email it to you? Sorry, just confused a little with computers, but ask me anything with automobile, lol

Just click the "Browse" button at my link above and select your file just like you do when you email it. That will allow you to upload and view your log.

I can see my flight log on my computer, but I don't know how to see that from my tablet, I hit browse while I'm hooked up to my pc, it shows android device, photo suite, documents. I search and don't see the file you want. I'm sorry I don't understand, my wife is good and don't know. I'll try to get my computer tech friend to help tomorrow. Sorry if I wasted your time

Could my summit prop gaurds be causing the problem. I read the screws could Pierce motor wires. I guess I'll take them off and see what happens, any suggestions? Thanks
I found cell phone towers to do that to mine, even brought it outta the sky once, signal lost 30ft away, boom bam got d____m!!!

My P3s was flying fine until I put on the carbon fiber props, will never happen again. Could you tell me of a kit, please

Attachments

• 1461987434030.jpg
    1461987434030.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 296

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic